Terms of Service
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your use of the Happy Kids Camp website (“https://happykidscamp.com/”) and the services provided by Happy Kids Camp (“we,” “us,” or “our”). By accessing or using our Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not access or use our Website.
- Acceptance of Terms By accessing or using our Website, you affirm that you are at least 18 years old and capable of entering into a legally binding agreement. If you are accessing or using our Website on behalf of a minor, you represent and warrant that you have the legal authority to do so.
- Use of Website (a) You may use our Website for informational and personal purposes only. You agree not to use the Website for any illegal, unauthorized, or prohibited activities. (b) You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials, and you agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
- Intellectual Property (a) All content on the Website, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of Happy Kids Camp and is protected by intellectual property laws. You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, or exploit any content without our prior written consent. (b) By submitting any content to our Website, such as reviews or testimonials, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, and distribute the content for promotional and marketing purposes.
- Links to Third-Party Websites Our Website may contain links to third-party websites or resources that are not owned or controlled by Happy Kids Camp. We are not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or practices of these third-party websites. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable for any damages or losses arising from your use of any third-party websites.
- Disclaimer of Warranties (a) Our Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not warrant that the Website will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free of viruses or other harmful components. (b) We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content or information provided on the Website.
- Limitation of Liability To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall Happy Kids Camp or its affiliates, directors, employees, or agents be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the Website.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold Happy Kids Camp, its affiliates, directors, employees, and agents harmless from any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website or any violation of these Terms.
- Modification of Terms We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on the Website. Your continued use of the Website after the posting of any changes constitutes your acceptance of the modified Terms.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Azerbaijan. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Azerbaijan.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Last updated: 23.05.2023